Alpha Guard Graphene:
THE ALPHA GUARD GRAPHENE COAT IS A WATER-BASED LIQUID CERAMIC COAT.
IT IS MADE WITH ACTUAL LIQUID CERAMIC AND THUS PROTECTS THE SURFACE WITH FASCINATING QUALITY AND LONG DURABILITY.
THE PRODUCT CAN BE USED ON ITS OWN AS A SPRAY COATING OR CAN ALSO BE USED AS A MAINTENANCE COAT.
- Wash & Dry Car before use. Ensure car is not in direct sunlight or the panels are hot to the touch.
- 3 to 4 clean and unused Microfibre towels are needed.
- Spray onto paintwork and buff with a microfibre towel. Use a second microfibre towel to buff to a high shine.
- After coating all panels, inspect paintwork for any dark marks / smears, if you find any, use a damp microfibre to go over it and the buff again with a dry microfibre.
- Keep away from rain or snow for 2 hours after application.
One 500ml bottle is enough for 3-4 applications on a medium size saloon.